Cabinet Specialist/Project Manager
We are seeking a highly driven and enthusiastic Cabinetry Project Manager/Designer to work closely with homeowners.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be comfortable interacting with consumers along with multiple trades and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Possess full knowledge of all of our showroom products, meet with clients and perform detailed oversight of the ordering & delivery process.
- Must be experienced in using 20/20 to design projects per the clients' requirements.
- Focus on growing the business by penetrating new market segments, nurturing strong vender relationships, and keeping ahead of our competition.
Additional tasks to include:
- Prospecting for new business opportunities and generating new sales leads.
- Following up with prospects and overcoming objections to closing sales.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with homeowners and working collaboratively with our showroom sales staff.
- Researching and implementing ways to improve quality and streamline productivity.
As a Kitchen Cabinetry Project Manager & Designer you will:
- Design, estimate and measure each project, order all cabinets and/or supplies for the project, be present during delivery of cabinets to ensure correct product, present on site during installation, and follow up with customers at end of the project to ensure exceptional satisfaction.
- Ensure the order process flows smoothly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Promote our company throughout the sales process by accurately proposing available products and services.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date product and service knowledge.
Requirements: As a Kitchen Project Manager & Designer
- Be a cooperative team player with a sense of integrity, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the desire to learn new products and sales skills.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- Be able to adapt easily to a changing work environment as well as a broad and varied customer base.
Additional requirements include:
- Preferred - 5 years’ experience within the cabinet industry with a proven record of success working with homeowners
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management
- Excellent working knowledge of cabinetry, design, function and space.
- Strong working knowledge of business communication methods such as telephone and email etiquette, professional letter formats and styles, memoranda and reports
- Computer proficiency and ability to use customer database and spreadsheet software
- Microsoft Outlook and word processing software
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, pay close attention to details, document daily activities and succeed at setting and accomplishing goals.
- Benefits include 50% health, paid vacations, paid holidays, percentage of Aflac coverage and 401K match. Pay is dependent on experience.
Call us or APPLY NOW